The BRIZA MIX-07 covers 129 sq feet.
The Briza filters are made from natural wood fibers.
Your Briza comes with a 30 day buy back guarantee. If you purchased your device online, you have a two year replacement warranty on your Briza. If you purchased it at a trade show or exhibition, your Briza comes with a one year warranty, however you can extend it by contacting us.
Setup & Maintenance
- Flip the Briza upside down and remove the screws and water tank base.
- When removing the tank for the first time, you may have to use pliers.
- Lift the water tank base, remove the plate-sized plastic piece and discard.
- During shipping, the filtration pump parts may have fallen off. Please make sure the filtration pump parts are all securely in place before operating.
- Place the water tank back on to the unit and put the screws back by hand. Make sure that the screws are tight enough to secure the tank to the unit.
- Remove back panel and add 8 L / 2.2 gal of water. The max water line is in a little window at the bottom of the front of the Briza. Replace the back panel, plug into power, and start!
The Briza should be cleaned once every month or when needed. Use lukewarm water and a mild detergent or lukewarm water and vinegar to avoid dust, dirt, and calcium build-up. If you are using the Briza in a garage or basement where there is more dust, then cleaning should be increased to weekly. It is best to run the fan for 30 minutes after cleaning and after each use.
- Remove the four screws around the base and lift the top of the unit off the water tank.tt
- Make sure not to flip the unit over if there is still water in it. tt
- Wipe the inside of the tank with lukewarm water and a mild detergent or lukewarm water and vinegar.ttt t
- Replace water tank base and screws.ttt t
- Turn on the fan-only function for 30 minutes to completely dry the device before storing or running.ttt
The BRIZA MIK-07 has an 8L water tank capacity.
Remove the side panels. Lift the elastic band covering the filters. Place your finger on the top of the filter and pull down. The filter will slide out. Repeat with remaining filters. Replace the elastic.
You should replace your filters only as needed, about every 6-12 months. If you begin to notice a smell, or if your filters look like they are beginning to mold, it means they need to be cleaned or replaced if the damage is severe.